Advantages of correspondence BA course
Lovely Professional University distance BA is one of the best and most preferred degree courses among the aspirants. BA is known as a Bachelor of Arts program. This degree is a 3 to 6 years Undergraduate degree program. Usually, the LPU distance education courses aim is to provide knowledge on different subjects for aspirants and professionals who find it difficult to study a regular degree program because of time and financial problems. 먹튀검증
What is the Importance of studying a BA course?
Lovely Professional University distance BA course program is a planned education that takes place in an apart location from teaching. Over the years, LPU distance education course has been opted by millions of candidates across India who have limited time, distance, or physical ability.
In a Lovely Professional University Distance B.A, the average program expense is comparatively lower in comparison to a regular BA degree
Professionals and aspirants can try to get this degree simultaneously while working. This is a blessing for many aspirants in India who are too poor to continue studying.
Lovely Professional University distance BA has the same syllabus and program structure as a regular BA program, at a low expense, thus making it a viable choice for aspirants from all sections.
Some documents that are needed for the admission process for BA Distance Education are given below:
- Marksheet of class twelve boards exam
- Pass certificate of class twelve board exam
- Self-addressed stamped three envelopes.
- Community, Nativity, and income certificates in original
- Self-attested copy of the S.S.L.C/S.S.C page etc. showing the date of birth.
- Certificate from the employer, for availing relaxation at least marks in the case of teachers, Govt. employees, University employees,and so on.
BA Correspondence’s Eligibility and Criteria
The eligibility criteria for BA correspondence education apart from college to college. The basic eligibility criteria that everyone follows are mentioned below:
- The aspirant must pass the 10+2 boards examination
- Getting more than 50% ensures a good college education.
- There is no age limit when applying for BA in correspondence education.
Read More: The Tech Priest
Syllabus and Subjects for correspondence BA course
BA Correspondence degree is one of the best courses therefore, most candidates choose this course program in today’s time. The course is an undergraduate correspondence course, that deals with humanities and social sciences as primary specializations. The BA Correspondence degree duration is of three years. The following are some of the subjects which are included in the correspondence BA syllabus:
- History of in Science and Technology
- History of Urdu Language
- History of Urdu Literature
- Urdu Poetry
- Urdu Non-Fictional Prose
- Modern Indian Political Thought
Correspondence BA aspirants have the option to choose to major and minor in English, Hindi, or any other language along with major subjects like Psychology, Sociology, Philosophy, History, Religious Studies, and so on. The degree program covers all the related topics for the field and trains the students in a laudable way. The candidates go via a well-defined study assignment helper course for their all-around development.