Who doesn’t love a good sundae? Combining the sweetness of cookies and the creamy deliciousness of ice cream results in a yummy treat that’s sure to please anyone’s sweet tooth. If you’re looking for an easy and delicious way to make a sundae, then this post is for you. In it, we will go over how to make sundae with cookies and cream in just a few simple steps. So sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride as we show you how to whip up this tasty dessert!
What You Need
You’ll need a few things to make this sundae:
-A quart of ice cream
-A package of cookies
To start, let the ice cream soften a bit so it’s easier to scoop. Next, crumble the cookies into bite-sized pieces. You can do this by hand or in a food processor. Once the cookies are crumbled, it’s time to assemble the sundae.
Start by scooping some ice cream into a bowl or cup. Top with crumbled cookies then whipped cream and a cherry on top. Repeat until you have enough sundaes for everyone!
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and place the cookies on the sheet.
3. Bake the cookies for 10 minutes, or until they are golden brown.
4. Allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring them to a cooling rack.
5. Place one cookie at the bottom of each sundae cup.
6. Top the cookies with a scoop of ice cream and another cookie on top. Serve immediately
Tips and Tricks
There are a few things to keep in mind when making your sundae with cookies and ice cream. First, make sure the cookies are soft so they’ll be easy to bite into. If they’re too hard, they’ll be difficult to eat and won’t add much flavor to the sundae. Second, choose a good quality ice cream that will complement the cookies. Third, use a chocolate sauce or other topping that will compliment the flavors of the cookies and ice cream.
With those tips in mind, here’s how to make your sundae:
1. Start by crushing the cookies into small pieces. You can do this by hand or in a food processor.
2. Place the cookie pieces in the bottom of a bowl or cup.
3. Top with your choice of ice cream.
4. Add a chocolate sauce or other topping, if desired.
There are many variations of the sundae, and the most popular include the following:
-The Classic Sundae: This sundae is made with vanilla ice cream and topped with chocolate sauce, whipped cream, and a cherry.
-The Brownie Sundae: This sundae is made with brownie chunks in the ice cream and topped with chocolate sauce, whipped cream, and a cherry.
-The Oreo Sundae: This sundae is made with Oreo cookies in the ice cream and topped with chocolate sauce, whipped cream, and a cherry.
-The Peanut Butter Sundae: This sundae is made with peanut butter in the ice cream and topped with chocolate sauce, whipped cream, and a cherry.
Why This Recipe Works
This recipe works because it is simple and delicious. The cookies and ice cream are a perfect combination of sweet snacks and crunchy. The recipe is also very easy to follow.
Making a sundae with cookies and ice cream is an easy way to create a delicious treat. With just a few simple ingredients, you can make your own decadent dessert that will be sure to please all of your friends and family. Whether you choose to top it off with some whipped cream or chocolate syrup, the combinations are endless! So don’t wait, get creative and make something sweet today!