Family Visa Services: (Spouse, Children, Parents, and Maid)
Family Visa Services is for residents living in the UAE who wish to bring their family members such as wives and children. There are certain procedures that need to be followed under the UAE government rules and regulations for sponsoring dependent visas. Each type of visa will have different document requirements and fee structures.
What are the requirements for obtaining a family visa?
A family visa here means that only you can sponsor your immediate family such as your wife and children who are dependent on the criteria set by the UAE government. There are different requirements for parent/parent sponsorship and also for individuals related to any sort of business setup in Dubai, as well. One of the main criteria is the minimum salary of the sponsor should be 4000 AED including accommodation for sponsoring his immediate family.
Who can you sponsor for a UAE family visa?
It is easier for an expatriate male to sponsor his family members in the UAE than for a woman. If you are a man who is in the UAE on a residence visa, the family visa services Dubai permit you to bring the following family members to the UAE on a family visa:
- Your wife. If you are a Muslim resident, you can also sponsor two wives, but you must meet certain conditions set out in the GDRFA.
- Your sons. You can only sponsor your sons if they are 18 or under. If the sons are over 18, you can still sponsor them, but only if they are students, and only until the age of 21. In addition, if the sons are over 18, they must enter the UAE at least once every six months if they are studying abroad, otherwise, their visa to the UAE will be canceled.
- Your daughters. You can sponsor your daughters only if they are not married.
- Your parents. You can also sponsor your parents if you meet the following conditions:
- You sponsor both parents unless one of them has died
- You pay a deposit for each parent as a guarantee
- You can get health insurance for your parents
- You have a monthly salary of AED 20,000 or AED 19,000 plus two-bedroom accommodation
- Your stepchildren. You can also sponsor your step-children if you get written no-objection confirmation from the biological parent. A visa for stepchildren is valid for one year or is renewable.
Can a woman sponsor her family members for a UAE family visa?
Yes, she can, but the criteria for a woman to sponsor her family to the UAE is higher than for a man:
- The family members she can sponsor are her husband and her children.
- Must earn a monthly salary of not less than AED 10,000 or alternatively AED 8,000 plus accommodation
- Must work as an engineer, teacher, or in a profession related to the medical sector (doctor, nurse, etc.)
Why Outsource Your Visa processing to us?
After you have read through the UAE Family Visa Requirements, you may wish to consider outsourcing the visa processing to a reliable and experienced PRO service provider. In case of family visa renewal Dubai, you may contact the concerned authorities to ask for related concerns.
Collection & Delivery Services:
Document processing with us is hassle-free because we pick up documents from your doorstep and deliver them back to you right after clearing them at the government offices.
Your Dedicated Consultant:
We offer you a centralized point of contact for all of our services!
We enable you to devote your time to your personal and company’s important matters while we process the visa from obtaining the entry permit to visa stamping on your behalf.
What are the new rules for family visas in Dubai?
The mandate allows foreign residents of any gender to sponsor family members, such as the spouse, children aged under 18, as well as unmarried daughters, to stay in the UAE, as long as the family income (wife’s or husband) is at least AED 3,000-4,000 and accommodation is available.
Can we change our visit visas to family visas in the UAE?
Status changes are applicable to investor, partner, and employment, family, and residence visas. Tourist visa holders are required to exit the UAE and re-enter with a new visa.