Google Voice Number is a subsidiary product developed by Google that improves the quality of your phone calls. You can use the same phone number across all of your devices using Google Voice, which is not possible with your regular phone number.
Now, if you already have a Google Voice number and wondering how to change my Google voice number on iPhone or Android, then you are in the perfect place.
WHY SHOULD YOU CREATE A GOOGLE VOICE NUMBER?
You are able to make and receive calls, block numbers, and even send text messages with the android and ios versions of Google Voice if you have a Google Voice number. Because of this, it is perfect for a diverse variety of applications and systems.
WHAT ARE SOME OF THE BENEFITS OF SUBSCRIBING TO THE GOOGLE VOICE NUMBER?
The following are some of the benefits that come along with using a phone service that is based on the internet:
- Calls to and from international locations can be made and received for a price that is a fraction of what the bulk of cellular service providers pay for these services.
- If you already have a variety of different phone numbers, you may utilize a single universal phone number to field all of the calls and messages that are directed to you.
HOW TO CHANGE GOOGLE VOICE NUMBER?
To change the number associated with your Google Voice account, follow these steps:
- Launch Google Voice on your device.
- Navigate to the Google Accounts page and sign in with the account that you used to register your phone number.
- To access the settings, select the gear icon in the upper right.
- On the left side, select the Account option.
- Navigate to the “Google Voice number” section and look for the number you wish to remove.
- Click Delete number.
- If you are prompted with the message “You don’t have a Google Voice number,” select the option to get a number.
- in the search field, type in the name of the city or the zip code.
- If there are no numbers accessible in your immediate vicinity, try looking in the surrounding areas.
- Click the Select button that is located next to the number that you desire. Comply with the directions that appear on the screen.
Related Google Voice Errors:
- How to Setup Google Voice Number
- How to Block a Number on Google Voice?
- Restore Google Voice Messages
- Find Email Associated with Google Voice Number
- Unblock a Number or Text on Google Voice
WHY SHOULD I CHANGE MY GOOGLE VOICE NUMBER?
The most typical reasons are as follows:
- Your Google Voice number has been inactive for a great deal of time now.
- Your Google Voice number has been an easy target of many hoax calls in recent days.
The most popular of these services that handle all of your calls, both domestically and internationally, has been Google Voice Number, and it has been growing in popularity Google Voice number lookup helps you to trace down the details of another person sitting in another corner of the city in a jiffy.