3D printing technology has become a popular tool for small businesses to create prototypes, molds, and end-use parts in-house. With a small business 3D printer, you will save time and money while creating new opportunities for growth and innovation. It’s more than just manufacturing; it’s also an opportunity to learn, test the limits of creativity and find new solutions to existing problems. When shopping for the best 3D printer for small business, it’s important to consider the following;
- Software that comes with the printer
It plays a significant role in determining workflow and efficiency. Look for Software with cloud-based multiple printer monitoring and management, one-click printing, wifi connectivity, and automated slicing processes to increase productivity.
- Filament compatibility
it’s worth looking into the materials compatibility of the printer, as different printers can print with different materials, such as plastics or ceramics. Generally, the best 3D printer for small businesses should offer broader compatibility than hobbyist printers, with PLA, ABS, PETG, and flexibles as standard compatibility.
It is also known as layer height. The resolution is a measurement expressed in mm or microns, and it determines the thickness of each printed layer—a lower resolution results in better details and textures.
- Build volume
A larger build volume allows for creating larger prototypes or the ability to batch-print multiple smaller objects at once. The best 3D printer for small businesses should have a sufficiently large build volume if you build large prototypes or batch print.
When it comes to specific models of small business 3D printers, there are several options available on the market that are suitable for small business use. The Snapmaker 3D printers, for example, offer several features that make them an excellent choice for small businesses. Snapmaker is an all-in-one 3D printer that is gaining popularity with small businesses for its ease of use and affordability. Snapmaker offers three different functions in one machine 3D printing, laser engraving, and CNC milling – making it a great all-in-one solution for businesses that need to produce a wide variety of products.
Snapmaker’s standout features
- 3 in 1 custom software: Snapmaker Luban. It is custom designed for your Snapmaker machines. Unique and powerful Software for all your tasks Software from version 4.0 comes with numerous user manuals and video tutorials to get you started quickly. And with its plugin and API system, Snapmaker Luban even allows you to develop new features for your custom modules.
- Modularity. Snapmaker is more than just a bunch of machines. The innovative application of the Controller Area Network realizes modularity so that you can enjoy many great features simply by getting new modules or add-ons. Modular design that makes it easy to switch between functions, making it the perfect best 3D printer for small businesses that need to produce different types of products
- User-friendly interface. The printer has a color touch screen that makes it easy to navigate and control the machine. It also comes with pre-installed Software, Snapmaker Luban, which makes it easy for beginners to start printing right away.
- Cost-effectiveness. Snapmaker is significantly more affordable than many other all-in-one solutions on the market, making it an excellent choice for small businesses with limited budgets.
- Large workspace. The A250T and F250 provide a wide 230×250×235mm work area, while the A350T and F350 extend the workspace to 320×350×330mm, where you can create large prototypes or many smaller objects in one go.
- High Quality. Snapmaker 3D printers are made of high-strength aluminum alloy for durability.
In short, Snapmaker is a versatile, user-friendly, and cost-effective small business 3D printer to produce a wide range of products. Its all-in-one capabilities, user-friendly interface, and affordable price make it a great choice if you want to integrate 3D printing technology into your operations.